My Current Weight

Dengan rasa malunya..I wanna state my current weight as per today..

85kg..

Need to lose 20kg..

So I can get my ideal BMI..

My height is only 161 cm..

So my BMI is 32.79..sudah category Obese Stage 1 ye..huhu..sedih...


To calculate BMI..click here.

My BMR is 1520 calories per day..ikut http://paridahbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/02/tip-untuk-turunkan-berat-badan.html..jumlah BMR ni kene darab 1.3 so jadi 1976. So saya kene amik calorie below that amount..mampukah? Kalau tak exercise la..

To calculate your BMR..click here.

Info:

Your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) is an estimate of how many calories you'd burn if you were to do nothing but rest for 24 hours. It represents the minimum amount of energy needed to keep your body functioning, including breathing and keeping your heart beating. Your BMR does not include the calories you burn from normal daily activities or exercise.

Credit to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/tools/bmr-calculator

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: